Monday, November 22, 2010

My Baby Kayen

I am so excited at the thought of holding you soon, my child! Mommy is sooo looking forward to have you to celebrate Chinese New Year with us. Although your Great Granny (Ah Zho) said no red clothing for you, Mommy has silently bought you a couple of red rompers to prepare you to meet everybody during CNY.

You should know, Mommy is a little over excited when it comes to Christmas and CNY, always have, and always will. Love these two holidays the most, favourite time of the year. With you coming around in January makes this time of year all the more special for both Daddy and Mommy.

It's weird this feeling I have inside me, I am beginning to feel such deep love for you. Mommy wants all the best things for you, like how Grandpa and Grandpa did for me. Yesterday Daddy and Mommy went to Aussino in Dataran Pahlawan and got you an animal theme bedding set and also a hooded towel to wrap you with when you leave the hospital.

Be good my darling boy, grow healthy and remember, Mommy loves you, just like how I always whisper to you every night before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment